A powerful cleaner, disinfectant and deodoriser. It effectively destroys a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses at source. It kills odours and leaves a fresh neutral fragrance. Safe to use on all water washable surfaces, floors, walls, cages, feeding bowls, bedding, toys, runs, yards, carpets, toilets and drains.
Ideal for usage in Kennels and catteries. Effective against H1N1 Swine-flu, Newcastle disease, TB, Avian Inflenza Virus and foot & mouth. Controls MRSA in laundry. Also highly effective against Weil’s Disease.
- Contains an effective broad spectrum disinfectant which is approved to EN1040, EN 1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN1275 EN 14476:2005.
- Contains a broad spectrum disinfectant approved to EN1656, EN1657 for use in veterinary environments.
- Neutral Smell.
- Destroys bacteria and odours instantly at source.
- Safe to animals paws – does NOT contain phenols, bleaches or pine oils.
- Leaves bedding and housing clean fresh and infection free.
- Can be used on to clean your pets personal hygiene equipment, including feeding bowls etc.
- Ideal for foot baths, disinfectant mats and Astro Turf
Kennel safe can be used to clean and disinfect all surfaces which come into contact with animals. Application will be dependent on the desired effect of the product and the product should be pre-diluted using the information below before use.
Remove animals before cleaning. Apply by mopping, spraying, brushing or wiping onto surfaces. Allow product to remain in contact with surfaces for at least two minutes. Rinsing is optional for most surfaces. Rinse feeding bowls and equipment thoroughly after application.
Deodorising : Dilute with up to 60 parts water – Contact time 2 minutes.
|BACTERIA||VIRUSES||FUNGI & YEAST|
Influenza type A
Enveloped HBC, HCV, HIV
Herpes simplex type I
Herpes simplex type II
Newcastle disease, Vacinia virus
Adenovirus type IV
Avian influenza virus H3N8 / H5N1
Feline calici virus